Finance Risk Assessor
Company: Credebt Exchange Limited
Salary: Up to 30k
Job Title: Finance Risk Assessor
Reports to: Treasury Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Job Location: Dublin 2
Job Type: permanent, full-time
Start: Immediate, subject to notice period
Credebt Exchange is a rapidly expanding financial trading exchange and financial services company focused on the micro-medium sized market. We are a dynamic, fully funded company with a strong team of dedicated professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing company. The Credebt Exchange® Group has grown at a phenomenal rate since it commenced Trading in 2013. We have significantly increased turnover year on year and are opening Local Branches nationwide. Due to continued growth we are seeking two new Specialists to join our growing Tradedesk team.
- Email communication with existing and prospective customers
- Answer and resolve telephone queries
- Online Banking
- Identifying and Reconciling Payments
- Track reconciliations through Excel.
- Risk Assessment of all new business using online tools
- Authorising and Querying Trades
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hands on and ‘can do’ approach
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Good excel skills, Intermediary or Advanced
- Producing all of the above in a fast paced environment
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy financial office/bank
- Strong account reconciliation experience
Very nice to have
- Experience working in, or use of an Invoice Discounting Facility
- Experience working in a busy Banking environment
- Experience conducting risk/credit assessments would be a distinct advantage
What our customers say……
- It was a breath of fresh air to deal with Credebt Exchange. Credebt Exchange made the whole process extremely easy and quick, within a day I had approval, and within 5 working days we were able to draw down the funds needed.
- What a fabulous service! It puts our so called ‘pillar’ banks to shame.
- So far, we are delighted with the service and look forward to increasing our throughput over the coming year. We would highly recommend Credebt Exchange to anyone looking to leverage their working capital to facilitate better cash flow management.
- Credebt Exchange took time to understand our business and tailored a working capital solution to meet our business needs
Credebt Exchange® is an established and fast growing business; currently our team is 20 strong and growing rapidly. This is an excellent and exciting time to join us as your input to our business will be instrumental in the performance of the Group’s business as a whole. As our business continues to grow, the candidate will have the opportunity for career advancement as the Local Branch Network expands.
Should this job opportunity seem attractive to you, we will be delighted to receive your CV along with a letter of application outlining why you believe you are suitable for this position. Please make reference you are applying to the “Finance Risk Assessor” in your introduction.
Experience required: 1 years
Education Level : Certificate