Full Stack Developer
Company: Total Digital
Salary: See Jobs Dek
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Reports to: CTO
Industry: Digital Products & Services
Job Location: Dublin 8
Job Type: permanent, full-time
The Total Digital team develop customised digital products & services for a diverse range of industries in Ireland. They help their customers deliver their message to market quickly and efficiently. Areas of development include: Native Mobile App Development, Responsive web site design, Ecommerce Development, Web App development. Due to significant expansion, Total Digital wish to add some top talent to their development team and are now in the market for an experienced Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will have responsibility for delivery of features, products and projects from conception to final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail. You will be working alongside a team of talented designers, developers and project managers to deliver a wide variety of client projects.
· Developing responsive front-ends for websites and web applications
· Designing and developing backends for websites and applications
· Designing and developing APIs and integrations
· Deployment and configuration of backend servers & services
· Performance optimisation
· Working alongside UI/UX designers, developers and project managers
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Meeting both technical and user needs.
· Keeping abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
· Contributing to technical design and architecture decisions
· Contributing to and writing functional and technical specifications
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
Proficiency with server-side languages/frameworks such as PHP, node.js, Python, Ruby and.Net.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MSSQL and MongoDB.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Attention to detail.
Salary package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary DOE plus bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Experience required: 4 years
Education Level : Degree