some messageForgot your password?
Job title: Mobile Development Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Experience required: 3 year(s)
Pulsate delivers a growth solution for mobile apps. 100’s of apps use the Pulsate platform to
facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human
way. And we do it at scale – each month, billions of messages are sent to a network of 2 million
active users through Pulsate.
Backed by PayPal and Dunnhumby, we are headquartered in Dublin with offices in Poland.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Mobile Software Engineer in our Dublin office you will be involved in all aspects of the
SDLC from inception of the idea, asking the questions, exploring possible answers to delivery of
that idea to the customers and having pride for your achievements. In the middle of all of that
you will build, test and be part of the release process as your latest features churns through the
system. We aim to empower you to make decisions and solve real world problems.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a great communicator and problem solver! You look for every opportunity to make things
better and you’re all about the team. You are a divergent thinker who understands industry best
practices and has experience with multiple coding languages. You are a team player
possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and are able to communicate the logic
behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. You must be comfortable working in an
agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
WHAT YOU HAVE
● 3+ years mobile development experience
● In-depth knowledge of Objective-C and Java ( or either & willingness to learn the
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Experience in consuming JSON
● Experience releasing applications on the App Store or the Android Market
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience Developing SDK’s
Nice to have
● Experience working with React Native
● Experience in building and publishing commercial applications
● Test Driven Development