Job title: Business Analyst - Payments (BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, SWIFT)
Experience required: 4 year(s)
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting banking technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Form3 was born from the idea that moving money in real-time will be the new normal and cloud-native payments services the way forward. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies together with our in-depth payments experience we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. Though we like to work face-to-face from time to time and generally look for people who can get to our London office two to three times a week.
Our Product Team consists of Product Managers, Business Analysts, a Technical Writer, Front-End Developer and Product Designer that are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. As a Business Analyst at Form3 you'll work closely with our Engineering, Operations and Sales teams on a wide range of exciting and complex projects. You'll be involved in everything from writing requirements, defining new strategies, planning capacity, discussing field definition, drawing out flows to answering questions from other teams and customers. Sometimes you'll work on projects as a group and other times by yourself. Though we give you the freedom to decide how you want to define and deliver your role.
At a high-level, these are the key things our Business Analysts are responsible for at Form3:
- Contributing to the product strategy by keeping up-to-date with the market and sharing information and insights with the wider team
- Supporting Product Managers in defining high-level scope and enhancements of off-the-shelf product offerings
- Identifying key stakeholders within Form3 who will be supporting the implementation of products and internal customers of deliverables
- Building up knowledge of our unique solutions by evaluating and gathering product requirements from our clients and markets
- Providing other graphical representations such as UML diagrams
- Providing further design documentation such as Interface Specifications/Data Dictionaries, Use Stories, DUCs and Reporting Specifications
- Supporting implementations from initiation through to go-live (including support of testing and associated bugs)
- Utilising analytical skillset to challenge and improve existing internal processes
Whilst experience in all the above would be nice, it’s by no means essential. We’re looking to speak with Business Analysts that;
- Have 4+ years’ working as a Business Analyst in payments and/or Fintech
- Have an understanding of payments systems, the schemes they run and practical back-offices implementations
- Are excited by building innovative cloud-native payment solutions whilst creating beautiful experiences
- Enjoy collaborating and working in cross-functional environments
- Are compassionate, autonomous, creative, curious, self-motivated, and independent and not afraid to challenge the status-quo
- Are analytical and love finding solutions to complex problems
- Can build relationships across the business and happy to engage with remote working colleagues
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension, cycle-to-work scheme and regular socials
- Continuous investment in the latest technology